1984 Ferrari 308 GTSi QV
- Been in the hands of the last owner for over 20 years
- Used in the Maranello Challenge
- Fitted with a dry sumped 380 bhp engine on throttle bodies
- Full cage, race seats/belts and plumped in extinguisher
- Complete with its original wheels and a second set of race trims with slicks
Fitted with a dry sumped 380 bhp engine on throttle bodies, which was rebuilt by Shiltech approximately 300 miles ago. Excellent bodywork, with composite doors and rear section. Properly sorted suspension, with modified suspension pick up points and wider split rim wheels. Full cage, race seats/belts and plumbed in extinguisher. Complete with its original wheels and a second set of race rims with slicks.
Many thousands have been spent developing this superb and versatile car. Fully road legal and ideal for race, speed or tour events across Europe.