Lamborghini Miura restoration
Cheshire Classic Cars is now one of the world's leading experts on Lamborghini restoration. We can in some cases uniquely replicate original parts and details on these cars. We have recently been commissioned to restore another beautiful black Lamborghini Miura S.
The car was bought overseas and delivered to our workshop ready for a full strip down and rebuild. Once we pulled the car apart, we found extensive corrosion to the chassis/floor. This included corrosion on both doors. The body restoration is well under way. We now manufacture many of the chassis many of the chassis sections for Miuras in-house, and these photos show these made and fitted
As part of the Concours restoration, we will be-
- Fully overhauling the engine/gearbox
- Completely refurbishing the suspension
- Re-wiring the electrics of the car incl. new correct wiring harness.
- Rebuilding all brake components with Stainless Steel pistons, etc.
- Carrying out a full body respray.
- Completing a full re-trim including our leather embossing to original Bertone specification.
This project is due to take 18 months but progress has started. Updates to follow.